Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate Forum for all things Battle Royale.

HomePublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Aki Maeda (Noriko Nakagawa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SourPuss

SourPuss

Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) Empty
PostSubject: Aki Maeda (Noriko Nakagawa)   Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) EmptySun May 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) 500full-aki-maeda_zps91x5vmhk

Name:
In 1992, she was scouted during a meal with her mother at a hamburger shop and started performing as an artist. In the same year, debuted oinTAKARAMU TV commercial. In 1993 she co-starred with her sister Ai Maeda for the first time in a McDonald's CM . 1994, Her first appearance on a TV show Appare Sanma Dai-sensei's . In the same year, appeared in the drama
"Heart ni S 1st episode 2 episode 2 Cinderella's Crown" in the role of "Ai"

Last edited by SourPuss on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aki Maeda (Noriko Nakagawa)   Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 11:35 am

Click For Photos:

Back to top Go down
https://br-act.forumotion.org
ansatsusha_gouki

PostSubject: Re: Aki Maeda (Noriko Nakagawa)   Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 6:03 pm

I wonder,how she's doing..
Back to top Go down
SourPuss

SourPuss

PostSubject: Re: Aki Maeda (Noriko Nakagawa)   Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 2:05 pm

She seems to still be working in Tv and Films and even stage plays but i don't think she's been playing the main roles.

The last tv show she was in aired last December, which was 死役所 Death office.Is based on a best selling manga. It seems to be about an office The "death office", which is nothing more than a city hall in the afterlife where dead people keep arriving. Not sure if the office has to find a way to move on the dead.

I think aki is only in one episode directly, she plays a mother.

Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) 5ecda1af1685048bf55b76ed57da1566Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) External-content-duckduckgo-com

Here is a trailer  
Her last film was 乱反射
Which translate to Diffuse reflection, not sure if it’s completely correct.

I can’t find any info on that film, here is a trailer, no aki though

Here is a commercial from 2017

The problem with getting new info is, if no one in japan writes anything or uploads anything
then you have no idea what's going on.
Less people are interested in doing that now.
From 2015
Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) Mm151108-2243160187
Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) Mm151108-2243220918
I prefer women to look  cute. meaning im not into a lot of make-up, i like women to look more natural, looking at aki as she has become older i feel she looks alot better with less make-up.
Of course pictures don't really capture how you look face to face, but i like her look from those 2015 pics above
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aki Maeda (Noriko Nakagawa)   Aki Maeda  (Noriko Nakagawa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Aki Maeda (Noriko Nakagawa)
Page 1 of 1